Everybody Hates Jeff
(In lieu of the NEWS, we offer a blog.)

Monday, January 16, 2006

And the Lord Jesus said...

Ye Shall Be Caught Up.

Even though John kicks my ass for thinking this, I'm actually, dare I say it, a bit blue that it really is almost over. What the hell am I going to do with my life now that I won't have to come home and see Jeff's face (or ass), or Epi's Jesus Christ, or Tang's GO, or Janet Mustafa's smoke?

Well, dear readership of one or two, you shall be happy to learn that we are working on NHP: FFP #2. More details about that to come in the summer, but for now, know this: it's not a western. We initially had plans to do a western (to be followed by a pirate movie.) We've switched things around for logistical purposes and because we still have no money. Therefore, this is what's on the NHP future plans roster: HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROR, western, pirate movie (all subject to change).

Hey if you're still reading and you, per chance, are in the band and would like to have your music in our projects, please email info@everybodyhatesjeff.com. Wouldn't necessarily be for this flick but we have lots of other projects in the works.

And finally, this blog makes me think that I'm a terrible writer. My sister once told me she read my journal and it was super boring. I thought she was just being an asshole but it turns out she was right. Okay so I guess I'll never write a memoir.